Veneficus Professionals

Ultimate freedom yet the security of a permanent job?

You can! As a Veneficus Professional, you will work on secondment at various customers, for shorter or longer projects. We work with a unique earnings model, so you do not run any risks.

TDM Veneficus 2

Your benefits:

This is how our unique earnings model works.

As a medior professional, you work an average of 1656 hours per year, at an hourly rate of € 97.50 per hour. This means that on an annual basis, you realise a turnover of € 161,460.

30% of this turnover goes to Veneficus for the costs which are made on properties, relationship management, sales, credit management, events, training, coaching and administration. The other 70% of the annual revenue goes to you. That leaves you with € 113,022.

You will get: Professional
Gross monthly salary € 3,250
Holiday pay 8%
Mobility budget € 750,-
Pension contribution Regulates Veneficus
Telephone and home working allowance € 50,-
Laptop
Training budget
Part of your turnover that is yours 70%
Holiday days 25
Veneficus professionals 5

Your career

Do you want to be part of the Veneficus team?

Are you also addicted to data? Then grab your chance!

See our vacancies